The price includes VAT
Doors are manufactured after the order has been placed through the website.
Production time for our doors:
door named STA - production takes 4 - 5 weeks
door named FARGO - production takes 7 weeks
door named LIM - production takes 12 weeks
877x2083mm total size with frame (82cm door leaf)
907x2083mm total size with frame (85cm door leaf)
977x2083mm total size with frame (92cm door leaf)
1007x2083mm total size with frame (95cm door leaf)
877x2030mm total size with frame (82cm door leaf)
907x2030mm total size with frame (85cm door leaf)
977x2030mm total size with frame (92cm door leaf)
1007x2030mm total size with frame (95cm door leaf)
available custom height from 2000mm to 2083mm
Colour: golden oak, walnut
Glazing: Mirror glass, Stained glass window
Opening way: Right hand (RH) - opening to inside, Left hand (LH) - opening to inside, Right hand reverse (RHR) - opening to outside, Left hand reverse (LHR) - opening to outside
The door is made of stainless steel. Inside it is filled with PUR polyurethane foam and wood. The thickness of the door leaf is 55mm. Dual sealing system - one seal is in the dap of the frame and the other is located in the supporting part of the door leaf. They reduce vibration and protect your house from losing the heat. They don't change their volume under the influence of atmospheric conditions. The door frame has anti-burglar reinforcements in hinge parts and locking points.
The door set includes:
- Door and the door frame with two gaskets;
- Two independent locks (multi-point locking mechanism) providing anti-burglary security solutions;
- Two sets of inserts with the keys;
- Normal door handle (T-bar long handle as an additional option);
- Viewfinder (in the case of solid doors);
- 3x adjustable hinges that provide anti-burglary protection;
- Aluminium threshold with the gasket;
- 3x anti-theft bolts.
Thermal and soundproof specification:
- for a full door leaf with 55 mm thickness, at Ud = 1.2 W/K*m2
- for glazed door leaf with 55 mm thickness, at Ud = 1.5 W/K*m2
- acoustic insulation 31 dB (applies to doors without glazing)
- glass doors are made of triple glazing packages.
The door is already mounted onto the frame (prehung door), which saves you all the work. The door is completely ready for installation.